Does working with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world sound good to you?
Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful (Vienna-based) team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
Here’s what you will do all day:
- Work with an agile team on client innovation projects
- Constantly broadening your skills through new learnings and dedicated education time
- Work with early stage startups – from prototype to product market fit
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering) OR a strong self-learning hacker mind-set
- 2+ years of experience in working with React.js, Redux or React Native
- Capacity to quickly understand requirements
- Excitement for a changing and a learning culture
- Living or willing to move to Vienna
- English is a must, German is a plus
Here’s what you’ll find here:
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Time dedicated for your education, based on smartly defined personal goals
- Super flexible working hours
Salary: The minimum according to the mandatory collective bargaining agreement is 2.780,40€ gross/month. Actual salary will be higher, depending on experience and qualification.
Oh yeah and a yearly ticket for Vienna’s excellent public transport and 10% working time invested in education (with free udemy access).
We care about our health, and this is why we offer weekly fresh fruit and diverse sport programs for free! (and of course all the coffee you can drink )
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see.
We’re excited to hear from you!
We can only consider your application if you are an EU citizen, have a valid work permit for Austria or if you meet the requirements for a Red-White-Red Card (https://www.migration.gv.at/en/types-of-immigration/permanent-immigration/). If you require a Red-White-Red Card, please send us a short explanation on which grounds you would be eligible and reach sufficient points. If none of these three options apply to you, unfortunately, it is not possible for us to hire you in Austria.
- Adresse Arbeitsort Praterstraße 1/38, 1020, Wien, Österreich
- Berufszweig IT und Internet
- Offen für Quereinsteiger? Ja
- Deutsch fließend
- Englisch verhandlungssicher
- Berufserfahrung in Jahren 0-3
- Arbeitszeitmodell Teilzeit, Vollzeit